General Terms & Conditions for Membership:
1. By playing at Slot Madness Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and guarantee that you fully comprehend and agree to abide by with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Partaking in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is allowed only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not forbidden. Participation in the Game is null wherever prohibited by law.
3. The Casino is limited to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if you are of legal age and if applicable in the jurisdiction from where you are accessing the casino. You must comprehend and agree that we are not allowed to provide you any legal advice or assurances. Minimum age allowed to play and utilize this service is 21 years old.
4. Only one Real account is allowed per player, family, computer, physical address, household, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (i.e. University, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc). Multiple accounts will be banned. Players who open and/or register multiple accounts (as well as accounts with different personal information) will not be entitled to claim nor receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled and earnings will be void.
5. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the power to make any such representations or warranties.
6. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
7. The Game is for amusement purposes only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
By playing the Game, you recognize that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be insulting, objectionable, unfair, or offensive.
8. You are only allowed to access the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
9. The Company reserves the right to terminate/close your account for any reason whatsoever at any time with no prior notice to you. Any money balance in your casino account at the time of such termination may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
- 1. If there is proof to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- 2. If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account;
- 3. If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before satisfying the requirements of that particular promotion;
- 4. If you provide inaccurate or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- 5. If you are not of legal age;
- 6. If you reside in a jurisdiction where partaking in the Game is prohibited by law;
- 7. If you have tolerated or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) a third party to play on your Casino account;
- 8. If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal amusement only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- 9. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have used or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) intended specifically to beat the Casino;
- 10. If you have been labeled as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
- 11. If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above
10. By accepting any reward and/or winnings from the Company, you allow to the use of your name for marketing and promotional purposes with no extra compensation apart from where proscribed by law.
11. Any disagreement related to any outcome in any Game, must be submitted in writing within fourteen (14) days to the Company. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
12. You will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
13. The Company reserves the right, in its sole judgment and without prior notice to you, to include new activities and add more games to the Casino or to cease any activity or game of the Casino at any moment.
14. If you do not access your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company. All inactive accounts for over a 6 month period will be considered to be inactive and may be closed.
15. You are solely liable for maintaining your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not permit any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to utilize or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
16. No free chips allowed for slot tournaments unless stated otherwise.
17. The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
18. The Company shall not be legally responsible for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to partake in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
19. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to announce your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
20. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
21. Slot Madness Casino is the Company’s trade name, and you acquire no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by utilizing the Web site and/or the material contained therein.
22. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
23. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
24. After each purchase an e-mail notification sent to the player. We suggest the cardholder to print out all transaction data, game rules, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misunderstandings and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
25. Wagers must be made only through the user interface provided by Slot Madness Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
26. If you are totally unhappy with the service received, your case will be studied and your purchase will be refunded, if your case is valid. To apply for a refund e-mail us at [email protected]
27. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, or to execute or adjust any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Casino management will implement such modifications at their solely discretion and put into immediate effect. Such procedural amendments will merely be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
28. The Terms and Conditions included herein represent the absolute, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and surpass and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company related to playing in the Casino.
29. Cash-back Rules:
- 1. At least a 30 times rollover of Cash-back bonus (excluding Roulette, Craps, Baccarat & Sic Bo) and a 60 times rollover on Blackjack and Video Poker is required. Each $1 wagered on Blackjack and Video Poker counts as $0.50 wagered.
- 2. Cash-back will be available only to for all players with no pending withdrawals and a balance of less than $1.
- 3. Weekly Cash-back will be calculated based on all deposits made within the previous 7 days.
30. Customers from the countries below are currently not allowed to join Slot Madness Casino due to legal or IP restrictions:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Albania, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, French Guiana, Georgia, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iceland, Jordan, Korea, Kosovo, Republic of Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Laos, Latvia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Morocco, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, Nepal, Nauru, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Serbia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Somalia, Sudan,yrian Arab Republic, Turks & Caicos Islands, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Taiwan Province of China, United Republic of Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Yugoslavia.
Please remember: US customers from the state of Kentucky are not allowed to join Slot Madness Casino at this time.
By creating an account and playing at Slot Madness Casino, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the casino as stated above.